The Orpheus Institute is currently seeking to appoint a full-time Coordinator of Valorisation to lead the new Valorisation Unit. The new Valorisation Unit will work to transfer knowledge from research carried out at the Institute and to disseminate acquired competencies in artistic research, all the while taking advantage of the newest digital circumstances.
- doctorate or advanced degree in a music-related field, preferably artistic research;
- practical knowledge of the inner workings of the music sector;
- show management and leadership skills;
- fluent and creative writer in English;
- open to explore new and collaborative methods;
- independent in the planning and execution of the work;
- be ready to live within commuting distance from the Orpheus Institute.
- coordinate the Valorisation Unit, a diverse team specifically devised of Orpheus researchers and supporting staff; lead the team in the day-to-day organisation;
- further the discourse on and develop new modes of valorisation;
- seek out and generate external funding opportunities;
- (co-)organise events such as study days, seminars, etc.; develop new initiatives;
- foster convergence of the different research interests in the Institute.
The Orpheus Institute embraces diversity and strives to be an inclusive environment. Review of applications will start on June 1, 2021, and will proceed until the position is filled.
- Job type/category
- Minimal education
- Minimal experience
- 5 Years+ Experience
- Language requirements
- Working language(s)
- Deadline for application
- 31 May, 2021
- Start date
- 10 May, 2021