MusiQuE is currently coordinating and/or preparing several quality enhancement and accreditation procedures in Estonia, Portugal, Spain and Belgium. These procedures include:
- A review of 12 programmes at the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre in Tallinn (November 2017)
- An accreditation of 3 programmes at the Escola Superior de Música de Lisboa (December 2017)
- An institutional quality enhancement review of the Real Conservatorio Superior de Música de Madrid (March 2018)
- Reviews of several programmes at the Royal Conservatoire Antwerp and the Royal Conservatory of Brussels (May 2018).
- 4 visits of ‘critical friends’ and a quality enhancement review at the Malmö Academy of Music (Sept-Oct 2018)
- MusiQuE has recently completed several review and accreditation procedures in The Netherlands, Austria, Kazakhstan and Thailand. The reports of these procedures are available for download here.
- The MusiQuE Board has held its Autumn meeting on 23-24 October 2017 in Lausanne. A summary of the meeting can be found here.
- More than 30 peers have participated in the MusiQuE Peer-reviewers Training Session 2017.
- MusiQuE produced its third Trend Analysis, a summary of the current issues in Higher Music Education based on the reports of the reviews that we have carried out over the last three years. It is available for download here.
- The first evaluation report completed by MusiQuE’s external evaluator, Mr. Stefan Delplace, has now been published here.
- MusiQuE Board and staff members presented MusiQuE’s services and activities to the members of the AEC and Pearle*-Live Performance Europe. The slides of the presentations are available here.
Are you interested in one of the evaluation procedures provided by MusiQuE? Do you have a question about cooperating with us? Please do not hesitate to address your question to the MusiQuE office through the online Quality Assurance Desk, or contact us directly at email@example.com.
For more information, please visit www.musique-qe.eu.