The staff training event titled "Linking Leadership to Entrepreneurship", a full week of online lectures and discussions dedicated to entrepreneurship and leadership , was organised from 26 to 30 October 2020 in the framework of the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Project News in Map by the following partner institutions:
- Conservatorio di Musica Santa Cecilia Roma, Italy – project leader
- European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Yaşar Üniversitesi, Turkey
- Royal Irish Academy of Music RIAM, Dublin
- Association Européennes des Conservatoires , Academies musique et musikhochschulen (AEC), Belgium
128 staff members and teachers working in higher music education institutions all over Europe registered to the event, which initially was supposed to take place in Rome for project partners only, but due to the pandemic was held online and opened to all AEC members institutions. By the end of the training, participants have gained an understanding of entrepreneurship, its benefits and, having reflected on best-case examples, they will be able to apply their insight into a plan for themselves to make changes at their institution.
The programme, the abstracts and biographies of the speakers, the slide shows, and the video recordings are available on the the event webpage. All information and videos are also collected in the media report of the training.