- facilitate the recognition of students’ studies and qualifications, and increase compatibility and transparency within and beyond the HME sector;
- assist institutions in implementing the requirements of the Bologna Process reforms and, more specifically, in (re-)designing curricula and adopting a student- and competence-oriented approach to curriculum design;
- provide current or potential students, employers and other stakeholders with a clear presentation of the main aspects of a HME curriculum and its opportunities;
- serve as reference to institutions and relevant stakeholders in quality assurance and accreditation processes in HME;
- help employers and other stakeholders understand the competences of musicians they hire.
- Please find the AEC learning Outcomes 2017 in English here.
- Please find the AEC learning Outcomes 2017 in French here.
- Please find the AEC learning Outcomes 2017 in German here.
Should you like to share any feedback or questions concerning the AEC Learning Outcomes 2017, or request printed copies of the publication, please contact AEC project coordinator Jef Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.