The Fames – European Orchestral Performing Institute is excited to announce that you will have a chance to participate in Seminar #3 (from February 3 to February 23) with an amazing program and famous guest conductors and artists.
The programme of the Seminar will consist of: Hybrid Musical Masterclass, Film Music Masterclass and Recording Masterclass.
- You are a young classical musician between 16-30 years old
- You are a Strings, Winds or Brass musician
- You are a citizen of one of the EU countries part of the Creative Europe Programme.
What’s in it for you:
- Explore new repertoires
- Learn new performance techniques
- Meet young colleagues and musicians
- Meet famous conductors, composers and artists
- Learn about new cultures.
The selected applicants will receive a fully funded scholarship for the Masterclasses (travel costs are excluded), and be welcomed and accommodated on FAME’S premises.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to apply for the call before the 13th of January.
FAME’s offers a fully funded scholarship for the Masterclasses and a chance to stay, rehearse, and perform in a unique highly equipped facility.
You can read the submission requirements on the FAME’s website.
The project is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme.