Hard deadline for Registration and Payment:
30 January 2022
Participation fees can be paid in the following ways:
- Manual Payment by Bank Transfer before the event (preferable)
- Ideal, Credit Card, Paypal and Bankcontact Systems Online at the end of the registration process
- Payment by card on the spot in Lodz
There is no early bird fee this year. All registrations and payments need to be done by 30 January 2022.
You will receive an invoice some days after your registration. Please make sure to include in your registration form all the information you need to appear on the invoice.
For more information please mail Barbara Lalić at email@example.com
N.B: Please note that each single participant (regardless the online or in-person format of their participation) is required to register for the event by filling in the registration form by 30 January.
After this date registrations will not be accepted neither for the online sessions nor for the in-person event in Lodz.
The participation fee will not be reimbursed for cancellations notified after the deadline.
1) In – Person Participation in Lodz – individual fee
160 euro + VAT: 1 representative of an AEC member institution (staff member)
50 euro + VAT: 1 student representative of an AEC member institution
400 euro + VAT: 1 representative of a non-AEC member
2) Online Participation – group fee
160 euro + VAT: up to 5 representatives from the same AEC member institution (including students). Each person needs to fill in the registration form by the deadline.
400 euro + VAT: up to 5 representatives of a non-AEC member institution. Each person needs to fill in the registration form by the deadline.
3) VoCon activities on Sunday 13 February
50 euro + VAT: 1 representative (the same fee applies for both in-person and online)
Please note that:
– More than 1 person per institution can come to Lodz and more packages of 5 online participants can be purchased by the same institutions
– In-Person and Online participation can be combined: each institution can send representatives in-person in Lodz and purchase online packages for other representatives following the PJP remotely
IMPORTANT: all participants (regardless the online or in-person participation) need to register individually by the deadline of 30 January
NB: If travel or gathering restrictions will make it impossible to organise a presential event in Lodz, the in-person participation will be automatically converted in an online one and 4 more representatives of the same institutions will be able to register to the event covered by the same fee.
Bank details for payments
BNP Paribas Fortis
Account Holder AEC-Music
IBAN: BE47 0016 8894 2980
SWIFT / BIC Code: GEBABEBB
When making the transfer, please clearly quote: Code of the event (PJP 2022)
Online / Presence
Name of your institution (if fitting)
Example: PJP 2022, Presence, Gotham Conservatory