The AEC Pop and Jazz Platform meeting 2022 will take place at Akademia Muzyczna im. Grazyny i Kiejstuta Bacewiczow in Łódź, Poland, on 10th-13th February 2022. Registrations are open until 28 January 2022.
The Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) Working Group is in charge of the organisation of the AEC Annual Pop and Jazz Platform meeting. The Working Group is formed by active individuals in the relevant field of specialization within AEC member institutions. Proactivity, as well as geographical and gender balances are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the group, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC member institutions.
Working Group Members:
- Linda Bloemhard (Codarts, Rotterdam) – Chair
- Susanne Abbuehl (Royal Conservatoire The Hague)
- Jere Laukkanen (Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences)
- Anna Uhuru (Leeds College of Music, UK)
- Mario Carrillo (Centro Superior Música Creativa Madrid)
- Denis Vautrin (Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris)
For any questions contact the AEC Office at email@example.com