The FAME’S Institute programme gives the unique opportunity to participate in various orchestral practices, exploring new repertoires and performances styles. The Seminar #1 (6 weeks) will take place at Fame’s from 14 June to 23 July 2022 and includes 6 different Masters Classes that you can discover on the full programme:
- Classical Music with Timothy Redmond
- Hybrid Orchestral with Olivier Truan & Kolsimcha
- Film Music with Alistair King
- Recording with Fames Project
- Film Music class with Luis Ivars
- Carte Blanche with Francesco Tristano
The programme is a Fully Funded Scholarship supported by Creative Europe and will select a group of 20 strings aged between 16 to 30!
Learn more about the application process requirements on the website and keep in mind that the deadline for Seminar#1 is 15 May.
AEC encourages its members to forward this call to students of your institution via your internal channels.
For further information about the programme visit the dedicated website.