What are your working group goals for the project?
The Communication Task Force (TF2) goals are:
- Identify the target groups for each of the project activities and deliverables, and the tools and channels to reach these target groups
- Develop a Communication and Dissemination Strategy that includes: media material (videos), social media campaigns, dissemination events, newsletters, and specific actions/tools for each deliverable of all the WPs
- Implement the Communication and Dissemination Strategy by producing and distributing the dissemination material, to ensure that the project is well communicated and the deliverables of all WPs are properly and widely disseminated
- Measuring the impact by:
- Setting dissemination goals and reliable indicators to measure the impact and report on the results
- Collecting testimonies on how the project triggered a change in the HME sector and beyond
What are some outputs you are currently working on?
The members of the task force have met online to discuss communication best practices and common challenges as well as campaigns. The AEC is currently working on drafting a survey to collect information on the member institutions’ communication expertise and capacities. The TF2 members will give feedback on the survey. The ultimate goal is for the AEC to create a “Communication Experts” Board composed of some of the Communication Officers of the AEC Member Institutions. The Board would ultimately act to counsel, advice the AEC Office and help with the project dissemination.
Meet the Task force members:
- Alessandra CALLEGARI, AEC Office Team (TF Chair and Coordinator).
- Juan M. HEGEDÜS-GRAVINA, ENCATC – European Network of Cultural Management and Policy
- Derville QUIGLEY, ELIA – European League of Institutes of the Arts