Music Diaries 2022 will take place in Greece at Panorama (Municipal Conservatory of Pylaia -Chortiatis), Thessaloniki on 1-2-3 July 2022.
It is a unique event due to the symbiosis between different kinds of meetings: the convention type, of an artistic nature, focusing on specific musical instruments; the traditional type of academic research conference, but focusing on a specific instrumental area; the entrepreneur’s section.
The organisation aims to bridge the gap between artistic production and academic research, creating opportunities to combine artists’ and researchers’ knowledge for mutual benefit.
This year’s activities
- Master Classes and Workshops for Piano, Chamber Music, Ensemblers, Composition, Advanced Theory, Violin, Clarinet & Voice/Opera.
- Open Forum Platform (deadline 20 May)
- Open Call for Composers (deadline 30 June)
- Artistic Research School (early bird registration until 20 May)
- Enterpreneuship in Arts Workshop
- Workshops for Kids (Listen to this! Listen?/Real magic musical laboratory for small ears and big ideas)
- Workshop/ ensemble for guitars and other instruments