The RAPP Lab – Erasmus + Strategic Partnership project, aiming at empowering musicians to create new economic and cultural roles by achieving new knowledge through reflectiveness and critical thinking, had the kick off meeting on 8 October 2020.
The representatives of the partner institutions attended the online meeting, and several topics were discussed, including framework and objectives of RAPP Lab, internal communication and project activities and the substantial cuts to the budget made by the German National Agency. The impact of COVID-19 on the project was also addressed in the meeting, and the representatives agreed to transfer some acitivites into an online format and discussed the importance of exchanging knowledge and information on digital activities.
As the partner organization of RAPP Lab, the AEC will organise the project multiplier event during EPARM 2023.
The project consortium is composed of 7 partner organizations:
- Hochschule für Musik und Tanz Köln, Germany
- Eesti Muusika- ja Teatriakadeemia, Estonia
- Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst Wien, Austria
- Association Europeenne des Conservatoires, Academies de Musique et Musikhaochschulen, Belgium
- Norges musikkhøgskole, Norway
- Orpheus Instituut vzw, Belgium
- Conservatorio di Musica Santa Cecilia, Italy