Wanted! Content Creator for LOST HERITAGE & MUSIC project!
LOST HERITAGE & MUSIC is looking for a content creator, LOST MUSIC is looking for you!
LOST HERITAGE AND MUSIC is a cooperation project co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission which aims at responding to the needs and challenges of local classical music orchestras, bringing innovation into this field and providing citizens access to re-discover their culture through music and history. The concerts, performed by the LOST HERITAGE AND MUSIC transnational orchestra in 2024, will take place at “lost” locations in Bulgaria, Spain and Italy that will be revived by using them as the ideal scenario to create a thread binding music, heritage and history.
- Forli’ Musica (Italy)
- Municipality of Dimitrovgrad (Bulgaria)
- ADDA Sinfonica – Provincial Council of Alicante (Spain)
- AEC – Association Européenne des Conservatoires (Belgium)
- < 35 YO?
- fluent in English?
- active on Social Media (with at least 3.000 followers on either TikTok, Instagram and/or Facebook)?
- interested in arts, music, culture and/or heritage?
What would be your responsibilities?
- create content related to the project on your profile/s*
- communicate the project activities*
- provide content for the creation of an aftermovie of the project
- share, share, share!
What is in it for you?
- access to discover your and other cultures through music and history
- participation in the creation of an innovative project surrounded by international artists
- a fee of 2.000€**
- travel and accommodation budget to travel and attend the concert in Forlì/Alicante/Dimitrograv (in 2024) **
How can you apply?
Fill in the registration form, and include the submission of aa 2 min video where you introduce yourself. The video should include information about who you are, where you are from and your approach to how you would communicate/share the project activities with your online community. Creativity is highly recommended!!
The deadline for applications is Friday 31 March. On Wednesday 5 April, you will receive an email with the results of your application. Shortlisted applicants may be required to have a short interview (10 min). The final selection of the applicants will be published and communicated at the beginning of April.
For detailed information please contact Beatriz Laborda at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The specifications about content and amount of posts will be agreed upon between the LOST MUSIC project partners and the selected applicants
**The distribution of the money can be adjusted depending on the needs of the selected applicant