The AEC SMS Working group 3 Entrepreneurial mind-set is excited to announce that the series of podcasts Music in Society – Nurturing the entrepreneurial mindset in Higher Music Education has been successfully completed and is now available on several streaming platforms. The set of podcasts features 5 following episodes:
- The entrepreneurial mind-set in time of uncertainty with Libby Percival and Canberk Duman
- Let’s talk about #Mindset: a psychological perspective with Gerry Fitzpatrick and Vourneen Ryan
- Institutional change – in relation to teaching entrepreneurship with Martin Prchal and Roxanna Albayati
- Agency in learning with Lia Pale and Berginald Rash.
- Decolonising canon with Nathan Holder and Viola Cheung.
Episodes are available to listen to on Spotify, Anchor, Google Podcasts and many more. Further information about the podcasts, their full description and links to streaming platforms can be found on the SMS website.
The series has been prepared by Olaf Bruns.
The AEC would like to thank all the members of the Working group, all the interviewees and Olaf Bruns for their tremendous work and support to develop this project. We also encourage you to share it among your professional network and within your institution.