Deadline for registration and payment:
6 February 2023
Participation fees can be paid in the following ways:
- Manual Payment by Bank Transfer before the event (preferable)
- Ideal, Credit Card, Paypal and Bankcontact Systems Online at the end of the registration process
- Payment by card on the spot in Rome
There is no early bird fee this year. All registrations and payments need to be done by 6 February 2023.
You will receive an invoice some days after your registration. Please make sure to include in your registration form all the information you need to appear on the invoice.
For more information please mail Barbara Lalić at email@example.com
N.B: Please note that every single participant (regardless of the online or in-person format of their participation) is required to register for the event by filling in the registration form by 6 February.
Eventual registrations after the deadline will be charged a 50 EUR late registration fee.
The participation fee will not be reimbursed for cancellations notified after the deadline.
1) In – Person Participation in Rome – individual fee
180 euro: 1 representative of an AEC member institution (staff member)
50 euro: 1 student representative of an AEC member institution
400 euro: 1 representative of a non-AEC member
2) Online Participation – group fee
120 euro: up to 3 representatives from the same AEC member institution (including students). Each person needs to fill in the registration form by the deadline.
400 euro: up to 3 representatives of a non-AEC member institution. Each person needs to fill in the registration form by the deadline.
Please note that:
– More than 1 person per institution can come to Rome and more packages of 3 online participants can be purchased by the same institutions
– In-Person and Online participation can be combined: each institution can send representatives to Rome and purchase online packages for other representatives following the PJP remotely
IMPORTANT: all participants (regardless of the online or in-person participation) need to register individually by the deadline of 6 February.
Bank details for payments
BNP Paribas Fortis
Account Holder AEC-Music
IBAN: BE47 0016 8894 2980
SWIFT / BIC Code: GEBABEBB
When making the transfer, please clearly quote: Code of the event (PJP 2023)
Online / Presence
Name of your institution (if fitting)
Example: PJP 2023, Presence, Gotham Conservatory