Opera Out of Opera 2
Opera Out of Opera 2 (OOO2) is a cooperation project co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission. This second edition builds upon the results from Opera Out of Opera (2018-2020), arosing from the common need of partners to re-launch and make new, younger generations rediscover Opera.
OOO2 aims at addressing the following objectives:
- Creating and testing a reduced and innovative opera format, consisting in a visually attractive and engaging performance, easily reproducible, able to attract and engage young audience;
- Developing an Audience Engagement Strategy, foreseeing a set of activities for actively involving the target groups since the very beginning of the project;
- Co-creating a highly innovative OPERAONLINE, able to reach / engage the public both in presence and at distance, respecting Covid-19 safety measures and bringing opera experience everywhere;
- Improving the existing interactive system (Smartphone app) to customize the fruition of the performance, educate the new comers through tailored contents and guiding them in understanding the performances;
- Conveying the project vision and results, also by fostering synergies and networking opportunities with other EU initiatives and relevant stakeholders.
Work in progresss