AEC Early Music Platform (EMP) Task Force
The AEC Early Music Platform (EMP) Task Force is part of the AEC – Empowering Artists as Makers in Society project (AEC-ARTEMIS, 2022-2025). More information on the role of the EMP Task Force within the project can be found here.
Meet the AEC Early Music Platform (EMP) Task Force
- Isaac ALONSO DE MOLINA, Royal Conservatoire The Hague, The Hague, The Netherlands (TF Chair)
- Claire MICHON, Pôle Aliénor, Poitiers, France
- Kelly LANDERKIN, Hochschule für Musik, Basel, Switzerland
- Anton STECK, Staatliche Hochschule für Musik, Trossingen, Germany
- Sara PRIMITERRA, AEC Office Team (TF Coordinator). Contact here.
Proactivity, as well as geographical and gender balances are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the group, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC members institutions.
The Early Music Platform (EMP) Task Force takes the legacy of the Early Music Platform Working Group (2009-2018) in order to keep alive activities, gatherings and debates in the field of early music within the AEC Community, liaising with REMA the European Network of Early Music to organizing major gatherings involving early music educators, young performers and festival promoters. The task force has been formed by coopting active individuals in the relevant field of specialization within AEC member institutions with the aim of refreshing AEC’s activities in the field of early music.