AEC Working Groups
AEC organises its events, platforms and activities through the establishment of different Working Groups (WPs) and Task Forces (TFs), composed by experts in the different areas within the field of Higher Music Education (HME).
In the framework of its new flagship project AEC – Empowering Artists as Makers in Society (ARTEMIS, 2022-2025), funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission, AEC has recruited several members for the composition of the different WGs and TFs that will carry out the activities foreseen within the ARTEMIS project:
Newly established Working Groups and Task Forces:
- AEC Lifelong Learning (LLL) Working Group
- AEC Advocacy Advisory Group and Task Force (TF1)
- AEC Digitisation Working Group
- AEC Goes Green Working Group
- AEC Communication Task Force (TF2)
- AEC Capacity Building Working Group
- AEC Diversity, Inclusion and Gender Equality (DIGE) Working Group
- AEC Gender Equality and Non-discrimination Mainstreaming Task Force (TF3)
Existing Working Groups and Task Forces:
- AEC International Relations Coordinators (IRC) Working Group
- AEC Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) Preparatory Working Group
- AEC European Platform for Artistic Research in Music (EPARM) Preparatory Working Group
- AEC Early Music Platform (EMP) Task Force
- AEC European Online Application System (EASY) Task Force
- AEC / YMTE Joint Working Group
- Steering Committee for the Harmonisation of European Music Education (SCHEME)
All Working Groups and Task Forces above are formed by coopting active individuals (staff members, students and, in some cases, associate members and external experts) in the relevant field of specialisation within AEC member institutions, and work on a voluntary basis. Proactivity, as well as geographical, expertise and gender balances, are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the groups, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC member institutions.
AEC wishes to encourage all its member institutions wanting to take part in the project to suggest candidates (staff members and students) to apply for future calls we may announce within the ARTEMIS project soon. All calls will be published on the OPEN CALLS for Working Group and Task Force members webpage here, and will be announced on our social media channels.
Disclaimer: AEC could recruit additional WG and/or TF members depending on the profiles needed for the smooth implementation of the project activities and / or development of the project outcomes at any time. AEC keeps the right to directly appoint individuals for the different WGs and TFs, according to their knowledge and expertise in the different topics addressed by the project, which triggers their participation and involvement in the project activities and related dissemination events.