OPEN CALLS for WG members
The tasks described in the project application are divided within different Work Packages (WPs), and will be carried out by Working Groups (WG) and Task Forces (TF). For each WG and TF listed below, we are recruiting experts and students from all AEC Active and Associate member institutions. All WGs and TFs will be supported by a WG Coordinator from the AEC Office.
AEC wishes to encourage all its member institutions wanting to take part in the project to suggest candidates (staff members as well as students) to apply for the following Working Groups and Task Forces:
- Pop and Jazz Platform Preparatory Working Group (PJP WG) extended deadline
- Advocacy Advisory Group and Task Force (TF1) extended deadline
- AEC / YMTE Working Group extended deadline
- AEC / SCHEME Working Group extended deadline
- European Platform for Artistic Research in Music Working Group (EPARM WG) new!
- European Online Application System Task Force (EASY) new!
- Early Music Platform Task Force (EMP) new!
- AEC Communication Task Force (TF2) new!
The calls for WG and TF members are open to candidates having great interest, experience and / or expertise in the different topics addressed by the groups. A final deadline has been set on Sunday 15 May 2022 for receiving applications by email to the AEC Office (to the email address email@example.com), which should include the following documents in PDF format:
- The candidates’ CV
- The candidates’ motivation letter to join one of the WGs and / or TFs
- A letter from the legal representative of the institution confirming the institution’s readiness to enable and recognize the participation of the candidate to a specific group (if selected), in line with the terms and conditions listed below.
Before applying, the candidates should read the General and Specific terms of reference related to the WG or TF of their choice, as well as the documents and webpages referred to in the Terms:
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – PJP WG
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – Advocacy AG
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – YMTE WG
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – SCHEME WG
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – EPARM WG
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – EASY TF
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – EMP TF
- General and Specific Terms of Reference – Communication TF
The decision on the appointment of chairs and WG members will be made by the end of May 2022 by the AEC Executive Committee with input from the AEC Office, ensuring a balanced composition of the WGs in terms of geographical origin, expertise and gender. For more information about the calls, please contact Alfonso Guerra.
Disclaimer: AEC could recruit additional WG and/or TF members depending on the profiles needed for the implementation of the project activities and / or development of the project outcomes at any time. AEC keeps the right to directly appoint individuals for the different WGs and TFs, according to their knowledge and expertise in the different topics addressed by the project, which triggers their participation and involvement in the project activities and related dissemination events.