Practical Information on Hotel and Fee Payment
Antwerp Hotels Reservation Link:
Hard/fix deadline for Registration and Payment:
22nd October 2021
Participation fees can be paid in the following ways:
- Manual Payment by Bank Transfer before the event (preferable)
- Ideal, Credit Card, Paypal and Bankcontact Systems Online at the end of the registration process
- Payment by card on the spot in Antwerp
There is no early bird fee this year. All registrations and payments need to be done by 22nd October 2021.
You will receive an invoice some days after your registration. Please make sure to include in your registration form all the information you need to appear on the invoice.
For more information please mail Sara Primiterra at firstname.lastname@example.org .
N.B: Please note that each single participant (regardless the online or in-person format of their participation) is required to register for the event by filling in the registration form by 22nd October.
After this date registrations will not be accepted neither for the online sessions nor for the in-person event in Antwerp
The participation fee will not be reimbursed for cancellations notified after the deadline
1) In – Person Participation in Antwerp – individual fee
250 euro + VAT: 1 representative of an AEC member institution (staff member)
150 euro + VAT: 1 student representative of an AEC member institution
400 euro + VAT: 1 representative of a non-AEC member
2) Online Participation – group fee
250 euro + VAT: up to 10 representatives from the same AEC member institution. Each person need to fill in the registration form by the deadline.
Please note that:
- More than 1 person per institution can come to Antwerp and more packages of 10 online participants can be purchased by the same institutions
- In-Person and Online participation can be combined: each institution can send representatives in-person in Antwerp and purchase online packages for other representatives following the Congress remotely
IMPORTANT: all participants (regardless the online or in-person participation) need to register individually by the deadline of 22nd October
NB: if travel or gathering restrictions will make it impossible to organize a presential event in Antwerp, the in-person participation will be automatically converted in an online one and 9 more representatives of the same institutions will be able to register to the event covered by the same fee.
Bank details for payments
BNP Paribas Fortis
Account Holder AEC-Music
IBAN: BE47 0016 8894 2980
SWIFT / BIC Code: GEBABEBB
When making the transfer, please clearly quote: Code of the event (Congress 2021)
Online / Presence
Name of your institution (if fitting)
Example: Congress 2021, Presence, Gotham Conservatory