In the framework of its new flagship project ARTEMIS, funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Commission, AEC launched a series of calls to recruit members for various Working Groups and Task Forces. These will explore a wide range of topics (see below), conduct studies, collect practices, organise events and workshops, etc.
In the past months, AEC has received many qualified applications (more than places available), and has had the difficult task of filtering these applications matching best the requirement criteria, while at the same time contributing to a balanced group composition in terms of professional expertise and geographical origin, as well as age, experience and gender. After a thorough recruitment process conducted by members of the AEC Office and the AEC Executive Committee, AEC is glad to announce the composition of the different Working Groups and Task Forces that will carry out the activities foreseen within the ARTEMIS project:
Newly established Working Groups and Task Forces:
- AEC Lifelong Learning (LLL) Working Group
- AEC Advocacy Advisory Group and Task Force (TF1)
- AEC Digitisation Working Group
- AEC Goes Green Working Group
- AEC Communication Task Force (TF2)
- AEC Capacity Building Working Group
- AEC Diversity, Inclusion and Gender Equality (DIGE) Working Group
- AEC Gender Equality and Non-discrimination Mainstreaming Task Force (TF3)
Existing Working Groups:
- AEC International Relations Coordinators (IRC) Working Group
- AEC Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) Preparatory Working Group
- AEC European Platform for Artistic Research in Music (EPARM) Working Group
- AEC Early Music Platform (EMP) Task Force
- AEC European Online Application System (EASY) Task Force
- AEC / YMTE Joint Working Group
- AEC / SCHEME Working Group
For each Working Group and Task Force mentioned above, AEC has recruited a number of staff members (teachers, researchers, administrative staff) and students from all AEC Active and Associate member institutions, with great interest, experience and/or expertise in the different topics addressed by the project. In addition, all groups are supported by an Office Team Coordinator from the AEC Office. Some groups will also include external partners.
For more information about ARTEMIS and future calls for the composition of the project Working Groups and Task Forces, please take a look at the ARTEMIS Open call webpage or contact Alfonso Guerra at email@example.com.